ASSAM, MEGHALAYA & ARUNACHAL PRADESH 9 Night / 10 Days (Bomdila)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Small Group
One of the leading Tour Operator of Northeast India Sarita Holidays offer an exclusive Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh Combine tour Packages. This package offers a unique experience to explore Assam – tea country and producer of more than half of India’s petroleum and Experience sunrise in Arunachal Pradesh, the first part of India to greet the morning sun and gives you a chance to rejuvenate by just relaxing in the sylvan surrounding of abode of clouds – Meghalaya
- 2 Night’s Accommodation in Shillong
- 1 night Accommodation in Tezpur/Bhalukpong
- 1 night Accommodation in Dirang
- 2 night Accommodation in Tawang
- 1 night Accommodation in Bomdila
- 2 night Accommodation in Kaziranga
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- 01 elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
- Inner line permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- For 01- 06 PAX: Tata Sumo (Upto 06 PAX in one vehicle)
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09% or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest
- Day 1 Arrival at Guwahati-Shillong
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Shillong (140 kms / 4 hrs drive approx). Check-in Hotel and after refreshment time
permits we visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake, evening roam the Shillong famous Police Bazar on foot. Overnight
- Day 2 Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong
You will be traveling to Cherrapunjee – the wettest place on the earth. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls and
Shillong Peak – to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Cherrapunjee visit – Mawsmai Cave, Mawsmai Falls, Seven
Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park, Koh Ramhah and Khrem Falls.
Drive back to Shillong for overnight halt.
- Day 3 Shillong - Bhalukpong
After breakfast drive to Tezpur / Bhalukpong (300 kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight at Hotel
- Day 4 Bhalukpung - Dirang
Today after breakfast drive to Dirang (180 kms / 08 hrs), enroute at Tipi visit Orchid Center and enroute visit Sessa
Orchid Sanctuary (blooming is from end March till May), reach Dirang and visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village.
Check into the hotel and overnight at Dirang.
- Day 5 Dirang - Tawang
Today after breakfast drive to Tawang (160 kms / 08 hrs), enroute you will visit Sella Pass and Sella Lake situated at an
altitude of 13476 ft. Also visit Jaswant Ghar and before reaching Tawang visit the Nunarang fall. Reach Tawang and check
into Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
- Day 6 Tawang
Today visit Tawang Monestry – The Famous Gaden Namgyal Lhatse, popularly known as Tawang Monastery was founded
by Merak Lama Lodre Gyatso in the year 1680-81. The monastery stands on the spur of a hill, about 10,000 feet above
sea level and has ravines in the south and west, narrow ridge on the north and gradual slope on the east. It offers a
commanding and picturesque view of the Tawang-chu valley. From a distance it appears like a fort as if guarding the
votaries in the wide valley below. Tawang monastery is the largest of its kind in the country and is one of the larges t
monasteries in Asia. Though it has the capacity for housing about seven hundred monks, the actual number of resident
lamas (monks) at present is a little more than 450. This monastery is the fountain-head of the spiritual life of the people of
this region. Also visit Urgelling Monastery – the birth place of Sixth Dalia Lama. Ani Gompa , PTSo lake, and Sangetsar
Lake, after a late lunch and refreshment visit Tawang War Memorial and evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
- Day 7 Tawang - Bomdila
After breakfast drive to Bomdila (195 Kms / 7 hrs drive). Overnight in Hotel Tsepal Yangjom or similar. (Standard, basic
- Day 8 Bomdila - Kaziranga
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga National Park (235 kms / 07 hrs). Reach Kaziranga check into hotel and overnight stay.
Kaziranga National Park: In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world’s largest
population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and
thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment
- Day 9 Kaziranga
After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point in the Central Range (Kohora) for an Elephant Ride. After the
ride return back to the lodge, having breakfast Jeep safari to the National Park. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga.
- Day 10 Guwahati Airport Departure
After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
The hotel is a delight to stay in and helps you feel the warmth of a home in its comfortable atmosphere. Tastefully designed and elegantly appointed rooms, having their own individual character and furnishings, embody the finest of Rajasthan, offering high levels of comfort coupled with our personalized services.
- Attached European-style wash rooms
- 24-hour running hot and cold water
- Direct Cable Television
- Direct-dial Telephone
- Study Desks
- Bath and hand towels in all wash rooms
- Mini Bar in all the rooms
- Internet access available
- Visa & Master cards accepted
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- We allot exclusive tour coordinator for the entire tour. The Guest may contact him / her over phone at any time in case of any emergency, changes in itinerary or any inconvenience which may have happened on account of hotels or transportation.
- In case the guest requires a tour guide please let us know in advance. The same can be arranged at an extra cost.
- The package can be extended on Pro-Rata basis.
- All our packages are inclusive of Breakfast except for places in Arunachal Pradesh. In case the Guest wishes to include other meals in the package then please refer to meals in the cost sheet.
- There will be no refund for any unutilized services.