Badrinath Dham Yatra – Ex. Haridwar 3 Night / 4 Days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Badrinath Dham is one of the oldest of Hindu places of worship. At an altitude of 3133 m above sea level, guarded on either side by the two mountain peaks Nar & Narain with the towering Neelkanth peak providing a splendid back-drop. Also known as the Vishal Badri, the largest among the five Badries, it is revered by all as the apt tribute to Lord Vishnu. he revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries which gave it the name ‘Badri Van’ meaning ‘forest of berries.’ Built by Adi Shankaracharaya, the philosopher-saint of the 8th century, the temple has been renovated several times due to damage by avalanches and restored in the 19th century by the royal houses of Scindia & Holkar.
The main entrance gate is colorful & imposing popularly known as Singhdwar. References to Sri Badrinath have been made in the Vedas & perhaps it was a popular shrine during the Vedic age also. The Skand Purana gives an accvount of the Adiguru consecrating the idol of Lord Badri Vishal in the temple after recovering it from Narad Kund, in a pursuance of a divine call from heaven.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in Inclusions.
- Taxes Extra
- Day 1 Arrive Haridwar - Srinagar / Rudraprayag/Birahi (5 to 6 hrs)
This morning arrive at Haridwar and depart for Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag is a smallpilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. En-routevisit Deoprayag the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. On arrival in Rudraprayag check in at hotel.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 2 Srinagar / Rudraprayag/Birahi - Joshimath - Badrinath (5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath viaJoshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But firstyou have to go to TaptKund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple.Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of ShriBadrinathJi is 15 meters in height,built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 3 Badrinath - Joshimath - Birahi/Rudraprayag / Srinagar (5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfastat hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village,VyasGufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel.Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 4 Rudraprayag/ Srinagar - Rishikesh - Haridwar (5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you will do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
Note: Indigo/Sumo/Tempo Traveler is provided for Standard Package & Dzire/Innova/Tempo Traveler for Deluxe Packages.
- Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount.
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
- Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRIS are on request.
- Check In Timing: 1 pm and Check Out Timing: 11 am (for accommodations)
- If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes extra as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Dehradun District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)