Bangkok With Koh Samui -5 Night / 6 Days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
Koh Samui & Bangkok is popular exotic tour package. The package of 5 nights 6 days includes 3 nights in Koh Samui and 2 nights in Bangkok.
Discover the beauty of Koh Samui’s pristine beaches and also enjoy nearby popular travel destination like Tong Sai, Cheong Mon, Chaweng Beach, Tong Takian, Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks, Lamai Beach, and Greenpeace Island (Koh Tan). The package also include popular Chao Phraya dinner cruise and Grand Palace, Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha, City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Golden Mountain, Ananta Samakhom Palace, and Parliament House are popular attractions of Bangkok.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel as per the package
- Pick up and drop from airports
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- meals which are not included in packages.
- Personal expensive like tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any kind of additional expenses during the tour due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
- Day 1 Arrive Ko Samui
- Our tour representative meet and greet you at Koh Samui airport. and transfer you to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 2 Ko Samui
After breakfast at hotel, you will up for Koh Samui Island cruise and snorkeling tour. Visit popular places Tong Sai, Cheong Mon, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng Noi, Tong Takian, Grandfather and Grandmother rocks, Lamai Beach, Greenpeace Island (Koh Tan).
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 3 Ko Samui
- After breakfast you are going to explorer the village of Koh Samui and wildlife safari, 30-minute elephant ride.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day 4 Ko Samui - Koh Samui
- After breakfast you are going to explore rest of Koh Samui.
- Overnight stay in Hotel.
- Day 5 Bangkok
- After breakfast you be taken to Bangkok via flight. Spend the evening enjoying some leisure activities and shopping. Have amazing spa therapies, bars and nightclubs for an exciting evening.
- Dinner is offered at the Chao Phraya dinner cruise in this Thailand holiday package.
- Overnight stay in Hotel.
- Day 6 Bangkok
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- The tour price is based on min 2 adults traveling together and not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed in a single hotel room.
- For booking you have to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person, it will be adjusted later in tour package.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly