- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- For customized holiday packages, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client
- Payment for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of Exchange (ROE) on the day of making full and final payments
- Service tax extra as applicable and is not included in the package price
- Grant-of-visa is solely on the discretion of the country’s Immigration Authority and we are not responsible for non-grant of visa to any traveller
- Weekend or other surcharges are not part of the package cost. Same would be advised at the time of confirmation of travel dates
- We reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without prior notice
Cairns Getaway – 3 Night / 4 Days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Cairns is known as the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, located in tropical Far North Queensland. Cairns Esplanade, lined in bars and restaurants, has a swimming lagoon. Cairns region is the fourth-most-popular destination for international tourists in Australia after Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Hotel Stay
- Return SIC Cairns Airport to CBD accommodation by Trip Shuttle Operated By Exemplar
- Ballooning with Hot Air Cairns – 30 Minute Ballooning ex Cairns
- Sunlover Reef Cruises – Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise – ex Cairns
- Down Under Tours – Kuranda, ScenicRail, Rainforestation & Skyrail ex Cairns (KQRS)
- Charges Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- Cost of Airfare, Airport Taxes, Visa Charges, Mediclaim and POE charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to
- fluctuation in the rate of exchange
- Day 1 Arrival Cairns
Our representative will pick you up from airport and transfer to the hotel.
Hotel Check-in, Overnight stay in Cairns.
- Day 2 Cairns
After breakfast enjoy Ballooning, Kuranda, ScenicRail, Rainforestation & Skyrail and similar activities. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 3 Cairns
- After breakfast, enjoy Sunlover Reef Cruises, Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise ex Cairns
- Overnight at the hotel in Cairns.
- Day 4 Cairns
After breakfast you will be transferred to Cairns Airport, enjoy at Cairns Colonial Club Resort in time to connect with your departing flight.
Bay Village Tropical Retreat (or similar hotels)
Hotel is located at the heart of Cairns, You are going to enjoy this superb location and comfort, specializing personal touch. Our resort is like Bay Village Tropical Retreat a perfect base to discover wonders of reef, rain forest and more. The hotel is located within easy walking distance to Cairns waterfront and the central business district.