Canadian Explorer – 6 Night / 7 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
2 night at hotel in Vancouver, 1 night at hotel in Sun Peaks, 1 night at hotel in Lake Louise, 2 night at hotel in Banff. You will get daily breakfast, during the tour you will explorer Vancouver, Sun Peaks, Lake Louise, Banff. Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk at Columbia Icefields. 12 minute Summit Helicopter Ride. Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival transfer in Vancouver on private basis.
- Inter-city transfers seat-in-coach basis.
- Departure transfer in Banff on seat-in-coach basis.
- Fly Over Canada Admission.
- Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk at Columbia Icefields.
- 12 minute Summit Helicopter Ride.
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips , Portage
- Service Tax
- Day 1 Arrive Vancouver
Our representative will pick you up from from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. After check-in visit FlyOver Canada, rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Vancouver.
- Day 2 Vancouver
After breakfast, visit to Vancouver City, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Drive past Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown.
Overnight in Vancouver.
- Day 3 Vancouver/Sunpeaks
After breakfast travel east of Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford, Cityscapes transition to pastoral farmland and lush valleys.
Overnight in Sun Peaks.
- Day 4 Sunpeaks /Lake Louise
After breakfast at hotel, you will visit grassy rolling hills, Ranchlands, Okanagan Lake Country, forested hills, orchards, and expansive lakes, winding through a series of scenic valleys. Lunch in alpine town of Revelstoke and continue exploring Lake Louise.
Overnight in Lake Louise.
- Day 5 Lake Louise/Columbia Icefields/Banff
After breakfast, you will travel to the Columbia Icefields, spectacular Icefields Parkway, Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake. Ice Explorer and magnificent Glacier Walk. Late afternoon, transfer to Banff.
Overnight in Banff.
- Day 6 Banff
After breakfast, today you will discover Banff, a gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon at famous Banff Avenue.
Overnight in Banff.
- Day 7 Banff/Calgary
After breakfast, visit Calgary, Kananaskis for the most powerful experience in the Rockies, you will get a 12 minute Summit Helicopter Tour offering stunning views of the Rockies. Later you will be transferred to Calgary Airport for your departure flight.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- The tour price is based on min 2 adults traveling together and not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed in a single hotel room.
- For booking you have to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person, it will be adjusted later in tour package.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly