- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- For customized holiday packages, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client
- Payment for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of Exchange (ROE) on the day of making full and final payments
- Service tax extra as applicable and is not included in the package price
- ROE subjects to change. The final amount for the tour would be subject to the current exchange rate at the time of the final payment
- Grant-of-visa is solely on the discretion of the country’s Immigration Authority and we are not responsible for non-grant of visa to any traveller
- For customized packages mentioned online, we are will not hold any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel as mentioned on the website. Hotels and prices are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Weekend or other surcharges are not part of the package cost. Same would be advised at the time of confirmation of travel dates
- We does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels or transport. In the event of failure to provide the promised travel arrangements, we will provide compensation up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements
- We shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday
- We reserves the right to change/ modify or terminate the offer/ package any time at its discretion without any prior notice
- We reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without prior notice
Canadian Fieasta – 5 Night / 6 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Places to visit in Montreal – Montreal Biodome, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympic Stadium and Tower, St. Josephs Oratory).
Places to visit in Toronto – Casa Loma, Chinatown, CN Tower, Toronto Harbor Boat Tour),
Niagara Falls Canada (Hornblower Niagara Cruise, Niagara Falls IMAX, Skylon Tower),
Places to visit in Ottawa – Parliament Hill, Canadian War Museum, Royal Canadian Mint),
Quebec City (Edifice Marie-Guyart, Historic District of Old Quebec, Ice Hotel)
Kingston (Kingston City Hall, Queen’s Universtiy, Royal Military College of Canada)
Gatineau (Canadian Museum of History).
- Toronto airport transfers (24-hour hotel transfer services)
- Accommodation for 5 nights, including taxes and porterage.
- All domestic ground transportation via Luxury motor coach transportation.
- Tri-lingual tour guide (Cantonese / Mandarin / Limited English) for the entire tour
- All taxes and fees included.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- A mandatory service feesfor your tour guide and bus driver (suggested CAD$10/person/day
- Personal room fees such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
- Any private expenses
- Day 1 Toronto
- Our tour representative will pick you up from airport.
- Check-in Hotel.
- Enjoy nearby shopping mall
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 2 Toronto
Departing Toronto in early morning for Thousand Island, on arrival, enjoy a relaxing boat ride cruising along the St. Lawrence River. Torrent sightseeing and city tour rest of the day.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel
- Day 3 Toronto / Ottawa
In the early morning we’ll move to Kingston, the historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by Royal Military College, Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada.
After lunch we’ll proceed to Ottawa and visit Parliament Hill, Ottawa River, Rideau Canal, Canadian Museum of Civilization.
Overnight Stay at hotel
- Day 4 Ottawa / Montrea
After breakfast we will leave Ottawa and go to Montreal explore Montreals nightlife.
- Day 5 Montreal
Today is 2nd day at Montreal and you will visit Mount Royal and St. Joseph’s Oratory, Quebec City, Quebec Winter Carnival and the Ice Hotel
Overnight stay at hotel in Montreal.
- Day 6 Montreal
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- Rates mentioned are valid only for Indian nationals