Darjeeling – Pelling – Gangtok Tour 7 Night / 8 Days (Tashi)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Small Group
If you wish to experience the traditional traits of North East India then these three offbeat destinations offers you a chance to feel it. Pelling gives a chance to submerge yourself in the mystic beauty of the lovely lakes while Darjeeling is fondly known as the “Queen of Hill Stations”.
- Return Airfare without taxes
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis with daily breakfast
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Airline Taxes at the time of booking
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Additional Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
- Day 1 NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- Day 2 Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Day 3 Darjeeling – Pelling
This morning after breakfast transfer to Pelling. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
- Day 4 Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
- Day 5 Pelling – Gangtok
This morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- Day 6 Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- Day 7 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
- Day 8 Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport
After breakfast check out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
The hotel is a delight to stay in and helps you feel the warmth of a home in its comfortable atmosphere. Tastefully designed and elegantly appointed rooms, having their own individual character and furnishings, embody the finest of Rajasthan, offering high levels of comfort coupled with our personalized services.
- Attached European-style wash rooms
- 24-hour running hot and cold water
- Direct Cable Television
- Direct-dial Telephone
- Study Desks
- Bath and hand towels in all wash rooms
- Mini Bar in all the rooms
- Internet access available
- Visa & Master cards accepted
- Taxi Rental Service
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- In all hotels base category rooms will be allocated, in case of upgradation it will cost extra.
- In case of non availability of rooms at mentioned hotel, we shall provide alternative hotels in similar category.
- Check in/check out 12.00 noon at all hotels.
- In case of 3rd person, extra bed will be provided in same room.
- AC will not work in hilly areas (in deluxe package).
- The company is not responsible for any accidents or loss of luggage, it is own responsibility.
- Video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicle to avoid the accident in hilly areas.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.