Dubai Delights -4 Night / 5 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the world for holidays and tours, and there are millions of travellers visiting the city every year. Shopping festivals, culinary delights and loads of adventure – your Dubai vacation will be all this and more! Whether you are visiting with family or friends, a vacation in Dubai will make you want to travel here again. Stunning man-made wonders like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa are the pride of Dubai. The view from atop Burj Khalifa observation deck is equally stunning, with towering buildings looking small in comparison with the world’s tallest building. Sightseeing in Dubai is incomplete without a dinner cruise where you can enjoy the best of Middle Eastern flavours and panoramic night views. Nightlife is another big attraction in Dubai. With a variety of restaurants, hookah bars, lounges and clubs, a night out in the town can be an exciting one. Shopping is the name of the game in Dubai. Head to the famous Gold Souk, Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates for great deals and gifts for loved ones. Adventure buffs can try activities like hot-air ballooning, skydiving, skiing, zorbing, scuba diving, and even desert safari in sand dunes.
• Meet And Assist At Dubai International Airport
• 04 Nights Accommodation in mentioned hotel or Similar
• 04 Buffet Breakfast
• Half Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Tourism Approved Guide on seat-in-coach basis with unlimited mineral water during the tour
• Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly dance and Tanoura Show with transfers seat-incoach
• Dhow Cruise with Unlimited Buffet Dinner and transfers on seat-in-coach basis
• Burj Khalifa Observatory Deck 124th Floor (Subject to availability and Operation)
• Musical Fountain Show at Dubai Mall
• Free time for Shopping at Dubai Mall
• 1 Lunch at Indian Restaurant
• 1 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
• All Tours and Transfers by seat-in-coach basis
• Return Economy Class Airfare and airport taxes
• Current applicable hotel taxes and surcharges
• UAE VISA
• OK TO BOARD
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Gratuities and portrages
- Any expenses of personal nature viz. tips to driver & Guide, cigarettes, laundry, telephone calls, mini- bar etc.
- Meals other then mentioned above
- All extra incurred at the Hotel other than mentioned.
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Bonton can only facilitate in the entire process.
- This is just a sample itinerary, confirmed itinerary would be provided after confirmation of the tour.
- Day 1 Arrive Dubai
Transfer to Hotel & Dubai Dhow Cruise On arrival in Dubai, our BONTON co ordinator will meet and escort you to your hotel by hotel shuttle service (check-in after 1400 hours). In the evening enjoy one of the most relaxed evenings in Dubai to enjoy with your family & friends on an authentic Arabian Dhow with BONTON. The traditional dhow takes you on a tour of the creek with activity buzzling on the both sides of the creek. As you relax you are treated to a sumptuous feast of Arabic and International cuisine. Cruising down Dubai creek is a beautiful experience, one which you will cherish as an unforgettable evening of your stay in Dubai. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Dinner).
- Day 2 Dubai City Tour, Burj Khalifa and Musical Fountain Show
After breakfast, you proceed for a panoramic city tour of Dubai. Bonton Tours takes you on an exciting tour of the emirate of Dubai guided by the licensed DTCM guide. The tour starts with a photo-shoot at the Dubai Creek & continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to see the museum located at Al- Fahidi fort, pass by the Jumeirah road, where we will stop for a photoshoot at the Jumeirah mosque, Jumeirah Beach & the Burj Al Arab from the Beach side. Enroute to the Palm Island with a stop-over at the Atlantis –The Palm for a photo-shoot. Then we will be passing by the Sheikh Zayed Road (the Manhattan of Dubai). The most happening place of Dubai with the most amazing hotels & shopping malls. Finally a stop-over at the Burj Khalifa for a photoshoot. Spend some time for shopping and later in the evening experience 124th Floor Buurj Khalifa observatory Deck to see the aerial view of Dubai followed by Musical Fountain Show at Dubai Mall. Return back for your overnight stay at the hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Day 3 Dessert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, today, proceed for the Desert Safari. In the heart of the moonlit Arabian desert, giant sand dunes await promise to test your stamina and give you an adrenaline rush. Befitting this mood, an enchanting belly dancer pulsates to rhythmic Arabic music once the sun has gone down. Also enjoy the Tanoura Show which displays the traditional Arabian folklore. Feast yourself to a sumptous Barbeque Dinner with unlimited Tea/Coffee and soft drinks while enjoying the fascinating performances. Return back for your overnight stay at the hotel. (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Day 4 Day free to Explore :Suggested Excursion
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. The day is free to explore Dubai on your own or spend time in shopping.
Ferrari World is a Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The park is situated under a 200,000 square meters (2,200,000 sq ft) roof making it the largest indoor amusement park in the world. Ferrari World officially opened on November 4, 2010. The theme park is home to Formula Rossa the world’s fastest roller coaster. (Breakfast)
Atlantis Aqua-venture Water Park
Aqua venture is a world of breathtaking water thrills. Discover the slides on the immense Ziggurat that take you through a shark-filled lagoon. Traverse a river ride over two Kilometres. Kids have their own place for water play. Atlantis has Splashers, an elaborate water playground with water games, slides and dumping buckets. Travel through the mazes of underground tunnels and passageway of the Lost Chambers, brings quests into close contact with the myth and the advanced inventions of the ancient Atlanteans.
Atlantis lost Chambers
Wander through the passageways of The Lost Chambers and come face to face with marine life from around the world including sharks, giant catfish, giant arapaima and more. This fascinating journey is complimentary to all guests staying at Atlantis. (Breakfast).
- Day 5 Depart Dubai
After your breakfast, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the returnjourney with wonderful memories of Dubai. We recommend you to visit the famous shopping centers and gold markets. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience ncluding the sample of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX IS APPLICABLE on total amount payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.saritaholidays.in or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.