Dubai with Mauritius Holidays – 7 Night / 8 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
A multitude of colors and tastes, an island set in a turquoise sea and an oasis of peace and tranquillity – Mauritius is a melting pot where the past and present are smoothly blended together beckoning you to explore its sunny beaches over and over again! Explore a world of happiness here – from spas and golf, trekking and mountain climbing to discovering coral reefs and swimming in a lagoon! Enjoy natural beauty and know about its multi cultural diversity through everyday life – socialising! Move on to Dubai, the Mecca for shoppers and a great recreational place! Visit the BurJuman Centre, go to the Dubai Creek & Golf Club, the Dubai Museum, Heritage Village and Diving Village and many others and indulge with your time! Enjoy an adventurous drive to the desert, driving into the sand blowing it in the air and then enjoying a memorable evening under the star-lit sky!
- 03 Night’s accommodation in Dubai on BB Basis & 04 Night’s accommodation in Mauritius on HB Basis
- Dubai city tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfe
- Full Day North Tour
- Full Day South Tour
- Return Dubai airport transfers (Dubai & Mauritius)
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- Day 1 Arrive-Dubai
Welcome to your tour of Dubai!!! A land full of surprises
Arrive Dubai International Airport. After clearing immigrations and customs you will be transferred to your hotel in Dubai. Check in to your hotel. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner. It’s a romantic way of spending an evening while aboard a traditionally decorated wooden dhow (cabin cruise), as it sails along the Dubai creek under the moonlight. The major Dubai landmarks shine through the moonlight sky as the wooden vessel slips silently across the creek. The past and present architecture of the area is brought to its full beauty during this time. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai.
- Day 2 Dubai
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Today in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel lobby for half day panoramic city tour of Dubai. Dubai is a city that provides a new setting at every turn, richly mixing together the old and the new without a doubt. Visit the Dubai Museum, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, among others the leading tourist destination in the Middle East. Also go through the spice market, fruit and vegetable market and the Gold Souk and the old Fahidi Fort, which is today the Dubai History Museum. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai.
- Day 3 Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Morning is free at leisure. Afternoon you will get picked from your hotel for the Desert Safari tour. The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional Bedouin campsite. See the golden sand dunes of Arabia on 4-wheel drives where you experience the thrill of a life time – roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. While on the journey, you stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for taking some breathtaking photographs and to refresh yourself with a mineral water. Then continue the drive to our Bedouin Campsite, right in the heart of the desert. Henna design, local dresses, soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are available for your enjoyment. Enjoy some camel rides and Hubbly Bubbly (water pipe) in different flavors that suit your taste. Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer performs a fascinating dance to a rhythm of Arabic music. To top it all, the delicious BBQ buffet dinner is served for all the guests. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai.
- Day 4 Dubai onto Mauritius
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight to Mauritius. memories. Welcome to your tour of Mauritius .On arrival in Mauritius, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to soak in the tropical paradise ambience. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel, Mauritius.
- Day 5 Mauritius
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed to Port Louis for North Mauritius Tour. Highlights Include: Visit Port Louis, the capital, Marie Reine De Lax Paix, La Citadel, shopping at Caudan Waterfront, Jumbo Hypermarket or local market, China Town, Apravasi Ghat and museum. Return to hotel in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 6 Mauritius
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today morning depart for Full day South Island tour. Highlights include: Visit to Floreal shop factories, dead volcano of Trou aux Cerfs, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin, the unique seven coloured earths of Chamarel and witness the breath-taking Black River Gorges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 7 Mauritius
Enjoy a full day excursion to most famous Ile aux Cerfs. Highlight include: Travel to Trou D’eaxu Douce for a speed boat to Ile aux Cerf island. Time free to explore the island on your own. Go swimming and enjoy the many water sports at your own expense. Dinner and Overnight in Mauritius.
- Day 8 Depart-Mauritius
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check out of the hotel by noon. You will be met by our local representative at your hotel lobby for your seat in coach transfer to the Airport in time to board your departure flight.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.