- Rates mentioned are valid only for Indian nationals
- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- For customized holiday packages, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client
- Payment for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of Exchange (ROE) on the day of making full and final payments
- Service tax extra as applicable and is not included in the package price
- ROE subjects to change. The final amount for the tour would be subject to the current exchange rate at the time of the final payment
- Grant-of-visa is solely on the discretion of the country’s Immigration Authority and we are not responsible for non-grant of visa to any traveller
- For customized packages mentioned online, we are will not hold any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel as mentioned on the website. Hotels and prices are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Weekend or other surcharges are not part of the package cost. Same would be advised at the time of confirmation of travel dates
- we does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels or transport. In the event of failure to provide the promised travel arrangements, we will provide compensation up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements
- We shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday
- We reserves the right to change/ modify or terminate the offer/ package any time at its discretion without any prior notice
- We reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without prior notice
East Coast of USA – 6 Night / 7 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Discover the magical East Coast of the USA. At Sarita Holiday Tours we offer meticulously planned India to USA tour package, so you can enjoy and discover the most amazing place in the world. You can explore vibrant nightlife of New York from a double-decker bus, and you can visit lot of popular places like ship museum on the USS Constellation in Baltimore, Hershey’s Chocolate World Tour, Mesmerising Niagara Falls illuminated at night.
- Accommodation at all cities
- Airport transfers on private basis (from JFK Airport and to Buffalo Airport)
- 6 dinners at Indian restaurants (choice of vegetarian, non-vegetarian and Jain food)
- 6 American buffet breakfasts
- Hindi-speaking tour director (will meet at 6 PM on Day 1 and be with the group till the end of Day 6)
- Tour will be conducted in a 55-seater/22-seater/15-seater/van based on the number of people signed for the tour
- Wi-Fi at all hotels as well as in 55-seater coach. N/A for smaller vans/coaches
- Any international or domestic airfare
- VISA air tickets and baggage charges and porterage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- Cost of optional & add-on tours, unless mentioned otherwise
- Any sightseeing and inclusion other than specified in the itinerary
- Mandatory tips ($2 per person per day) to be given to the tour director. this cannot be pre paid.
- Government tax extra as applicable
- Day 1 Arrival at NYC
You will be picked up by our airport representative at NYC (JFK) Airport.
- Check-in at Hotel (3 PM)
- At 6 PM, you will meet your tour manager in hotel for further tour guide
- dinner at Indian restaurant, one hour stay at the Times Square to see the city in action at night (if you wish to stay longer, please take a cab on your own to get to the hotel)
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day2 Full Day Tour of New york
Breakfast at the hotel
Depart time 7:45 AM to for Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery Park (most iconic symbol of freedom in the country)
Have lunch on own then you will see the NY BULL on Wall Street, a bronze statue weighing 3200 kg and standing as a symbol of financial prosperity, scenic view from Freedom Tower (tallest building in the Western Hemisphere)
Dinner at an Indian restaurant, New York sightseeing from a Double-Decker Bus and delight yourself with the city’s brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife
Overnight at the hotel
- Day3 New York, Philadelphia, DC
After breakfast, you will reach at Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours drive).
Entertaining Double-Decker Tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania with guide who will narrate to you the interesting snippets of Philadelphia’s history.
After lunch drive to the Washington DC to check-in at your hotel (one hour drive). Dinner will be served en route.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day4 Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history & Hershey’s
After breakfast, you will see Capitol Building, seat of the United States Congress. Then city tour of DC with a guide. Visit the Air and Space Museum to view the different exhibits related to space and aeronautics and then visit Hershey’s Chocolate World and enjoy a ride depicting the various stages of chocolate making
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant and check-in at your hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day5 Pennsylvania capitol, Corning, Niagara
After breakfast, you will proceed for the Pennsylvania Capitol Tour and Corning Glass Museum (approximately 3 hours)
After lunch, you will start for Niagara Falls and enjoy there.
Dinner at an Indian restaurant, stunning night view of Niagara Falls, fascinating illumination of colours that shine over all of Niagara Falls
Check-in and overnight at the hotel
- Day6 Maid of mist, Imax, cave of winds (no coach)
After breakfast, IMAX Movie at the Niagara Adventure Theatre.
Then move to the Cave of the Winds by elevator, You will also take a closer look at the Bridal Veil Falls in a boat ride aboard the Maid of the Mist.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- No coach on this day
- Day7 Book your departure flight
Today is the last day of USA East Coast tour.
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the airport (check-out time is 3 PM).
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.