Erene Malaysia -7 Night / 8 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Small Group
If one is looking for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world, he/she should head to Malaysia. Populated by many ethnic groups including Malays, Chinese, Indians and other indigenous people, Malaysia truly is an effervescent and bustling melting pot of races and religions. In Malaysia, there is astonishing natural beauty to take in, that includes stunning beaches and some of the oldest tropical rain-forests of this planet. The national parks of this country are excellent for trekking and wildlife trips, and sometimes for cave discovery and river rafting.
- 02 nights accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
- 01 nights accommodation at Genting Highland
- 02 nights accommodation at Langkawi
- 02 nights accommodation at Penang
- Daily breakfast
- Half day city tour Kuala Lumpur city tour on SIC basis
- Genting Highland snow world ticket
- Genting Highland skyway cable car ticket
- Half day round island tour Langkawi
- Half day city tour of Penang
- KLIA – Genting Highland – KL – airport transfers
- Langkawi airport transfers
- Penang airport transfers
- All transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis.
- Airfare, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST as applicable.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- Day 1 Arrive Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland
Welcome to Genting Highland Highlands!!! City of entertainment! The highlands are at about 1760 meters above sea level, from the top there is a gorgeous view of the valley in which Kuala Lumpur is situated. Enjoy the Genting Highland snow world. Snow world in the theme park of Genting Highland highlands is a great way to feel the chill and carve your own snowman. The snow world is not just about an artificial snow park but also has different attractions and intricately designed interiors that will make you travel into a world of snow. Overnight at your hotel, Genting Highland.
- Day 2 Genting Highland – Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from Genting Highland Hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur by road. Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the Golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown .Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 3 Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will enjoy half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Half-day Panoramic City tour of Kuala Lumpur City offers offers a variety of historic sites and monuments, including the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Cricket Club. Overnight at hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- Day 4 Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out before 10.00 am and you will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to Kuala Lumpur international Airport to board your flight to Langkawi.
Arrive Langkawi and transfer to hotel. Langkawi isn’t just one big island, but a collection of around 100 islands that form an archipelago. While most are uninhabited, a few have been designated for tourism so that visitors from all over the world can admire and appreciate the magical beauty of Langkawi. Overnight at your hotel, Langkawi.
- Day 5 Langkawi
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for half day langkawi island tour. Discover the seamless mixture of urban and rural on this half-day tour around Langkawi Island. Admire the quaint villages, rubber plantations and paddy fields that make up the Malay countryside and learn about the curious folk tale of the village beauty Mahsuri on a visit to Makam Mahsuri (Masuri’s Tomb). Witness the treasure trove of handmade batik products at the Atma Alam Batik Art Village and marvel at the monumental statue of a brown eagle at Eagle Square. Overnight at your hotel, Langkawi.
- Day 6 Langkawi - Penang
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the Langkawi hotel and proceed to Langkawi airport to board your flight to Penang. Malaysia’s ’Pearl of the Orient’. A fascinating fusion of the East and West, Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Long regarded as the food capital of Malaysia, Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines. Overnight at your hotel, Penang.
- Day 7 Penang
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.Today you will enjoy a half day city tour of Penang. Start your tour of Penang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and drop by Fort Cornwallis. Built in 1808, this is the recorded area where the founder of Penang, Sir Francis Light, first landed on the island. Drive by the Street of Harmony and marvel at the architecture of the Anglican Church, Kuan Yin Chinese Temple, Mahamariamman Indian Temple and the Kapitan Keling Mosque. Overnight at your hotel, Penang.
- Day 8 Penang
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out before 10.00 am and you will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to Penang Airport.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
The hotel is a delight to stay in and helps you feel the warmth of a home in its comfortable atmosphere. Tastefully designed and elegantly appointed rooms, having their own individual character and furnishings, offering high levels of comfort coupled with our personalized services.
- Attached European-style wash rooms
- 24-hour running hot and cold water
- Direct Cable Television
- Direct-dial Telephone
- Study Desks
- Bath and hand towels in all wash rooms
- Mini Bar in all the rooms
- Internet access available
- Visa & Master cards accepted
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX IS APPLICABLE on total amount payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return to India for visa purpose.
- We reserve the right to reroute /amend the day wise program due to unforeseen circumstances such as change in flight schedule , change in sightseeing tours operating timings, hotel availability etc .
- Standard check in time 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs.
- The above rates are subject to change due to any changes in airlines, taxes etc.
- The above is calculated as per 1USD – INR 68 as of date.
- Please note for guests in age group of 61-70 years, the medical reports are mandatory for travel insurance and premium charges will be higher
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.