Exotic Thailand – 4 Night/ 5 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: Thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while dancing across your taste buds. Exotic, yet safe; cheap, yet equipped with every modern amenity you need, there is something for every interest and every price bracket, from beach front backpacker bungalows to some of the best luxury hotels in the world.
- Return economy class airfare.
- 04 nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Coral Island tour with Indian lunch.
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour.
- Visit to World’s one of the Largest Gems Gallery
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis.
- Cost of Visas and Mediclaim
- GST not included in the price
- All items of Personal use, Tips, Porterage, laundry, Wines & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Inclusion Column.
- Day 1 Arrive Phuket
Our representative will escort you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and discover the city, Phuket is one of the most sought after holiday destinations with its string of stunning beaches, awe-inspiring temples, pulsating nightlife, the fascinating old town and a wide array of things to do and places to see.
Overnight stay at hotel
- Day2 Phuket
After breakfast visti Phi-Phi Island, Maya Bay landscapes, enjoy water sports activities like swimming, snorkelling etc.
Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day3 Phuket - Bangkok
After Breakfast, board flight to Bangkok. Spend your day in shopping, visit markets and explore the city spend the day in the best way you can.
Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day4 Bangkok
After breakfast you will visit Bangkok city, Enjoy a shopping spree at the Gems Gallery next. Relax with a beautiful night view of Bangkok in the Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Head back to the comfort of your hotel for overnight stay in Bangkok.
- Day5 Depart Bangkok
After breakfast free for shopping and transfer to the Bangkok airport for your flight for onward destination.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- The tour price is based on min 2 adults traveling together and not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed in a single hotel room.
- For booking you have to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person, it will be adjusted later in tour package.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly