Himalayan Tour 9 Night/ 10 Days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
No matter what you say about the magnificence of the Himalayas, it will still be an understatement! Literally translating to the abode of snow, the Himalayan Mountain system houses the highest mountain peaks in the world. It is home to some of the most thrilling adventure activities that guests may participate in while on Himalaya tours. White water river rafting, mountaineering, skiing, and camping – the list of available alternatives in this variety is eternal and inspiring.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Day 1 NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Mirik
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Mirik
- On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Mirik.
- Day 2 Mirik - Darjeeling
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Darjeeling.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- Day 3 Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early Morning (at 4.00 am) drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular Sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
- After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs).
- Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
- Day 4 Darjeeling - Pelling
- After breakfast proceed to Darjeeling.
- Overnight stay at Darjeeling
- Day 5 Pelling Sightseeing
- After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls.
- In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad Ground.
- Overnight stay at Pelling.
- Day 6 Pelling - Gangtok
- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok.
- On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day free.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- Day 7 Gangtok Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Banzakhri Falls, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Flower show, Dro-dul Chorten & Institute of Tibetology (maximum 3-4 hours).
- Day 8 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city.
- Day 9 Gangtok – Kalimpong
After breakfast transfer to Kalimpong
On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day free.
Overnight stay at Kalimpong
- Day 10 Kalimpong – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport
After breakfast check out from hotel on time & transfer to NJP Railway station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
The hotel is a delight to stay in and helps you feel the warmth of a home in its comfortable atmosphere. Tastefully designed and elegantly appointed rooms, having their own individual character and furnishings, embody the finest of Rajasthan, offering high levels of comfort coupled with our personalized services.
- Attached European-style wash rooms
- 24-hour running hot and cold water
- Direct Cable Television
- Direct-dial Telephone
- Study Desks
- Bath and hand towels in all wash rooms
- Mini Bar in all the rooms
- Internet access available
- Visa & Master cards accepted
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.