Malaysia -3 Night/ 4 days (Mice)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
If one is looking for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world, he/she should head to Malaysia. Populated by many ethnic groups including Malays, Chinese, Indians and other indigenous people, Malaysia truly is an effervescent and bustling melting pot of races and religions. In Malaysia, there is astonishing natural beauty to take in, that includes stunning beaches and some of the oldest tropical rain-forests of this planet. The national parks of this country are excellent for trekking and wildlife trips, and sometimes for cave discovery and river rafting.
- Return economy class airfare
- Airport taxes as on date
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Overseas Mediclaim
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast & Indian Dinners
- Half day City tour of Kuala Lumpur with KL Tower Visit
- Visit to Batu Caves
- Day trip to Genting Highland including Snow World & Cable Car
- Sunway Lagoon
- Return Airport – Hotel Transfers
- Service of English Speaking Guide during Sightseeing Tours
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Cost of the Optional Tours
- Any increase in airport taxes levied by airlines can affect the price
- Any increase in the cost owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- Day 1 Arrive Kuala Lumpur – City Tour & KL Tower Visit
Welcome to Malaysia-Truly Asia , Meet & Greet by local representative. Later you will be transferred to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur , check in ( Standard Check in Time 1400 hrs)Later Proceed for Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur – See and marvel at the old Moorish architecture while you are taken across the city. See the famous sights and landmarks of this vibrant modern capital of Malaysia like Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Independence Square, Jamek Mosque, Lake Gardens, Parliament House, National Monument & National Mosque. We make photo stops at the Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace (Istana Negara) and the National Mosque of Malaysia (Masjid Negara). Your tour includes tickets to KL tower , Enjoy the best view in of this historic city from KL tower. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.Meal : Dinner.
- Day 2 Kuala Lumpur – Day Trip to Genting Highland, Snow World.
Today after breakfast proceed for to Genting Highlands, which is a mountain retreat cum casino 6,000 feet above sea-level and located a moderate distance away from the city. Enroute enjoy a photo stop at Batu Caves – A Hindu Shrine and tourist attraction with Murugan Statue. Later We’ll stop at the skyway cable-car station for a ride up by cable-car, where you’ll be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery. Once at the top, you can adjourn and head to the casino for a game of black jack, keno, roulette or other games. If the casino isn’t your cup of tea, then take the time off to explore the area. Also Visit The new Snow World – a whole new enchanted attraction that houses fantasies and wonders on a fairyland high at the peak. Featuring a winter downtown and World Heritage concept, the breathtaking view of the entire surrounding makes it a perfect place for photo opportunities. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.Meal : Breakfast & Dinner.
- Day 3 Kuala Lumpur – Day Trip To Sunway Lagoon
Today after breakfast explore the tour to Sunway Lagoon – It offers adults and children non-stop fun and entertainment – all in one place! Enjoy the ultimate theme park experience with over 80 attractions sprawled across 88 acres of land!Have a splashing good time at the Water Park before enjoying the fun and excitement of the Amusement Park rides with the little ones. Go wild and interact with the animals at the Wildlife Park and gear up for more action at the Extreme Park before facing your fears at Scream Park. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner.
- Day 4 Departure
Today say good bye to all your friends and take a pledge to come back again soon. Get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.Meal : Breakfast.
|Kuala Lumpur||Pearl International or Similar 3 Star||Standard||3 Nights|
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.saritaholidays.in or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- Visa is GRATIS and will be granted free on arrival.
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return to India for visa purpose.
- We reserve the right to reroute /amend the day wise program due to unforeseen circumstances such as change in flight schedule , change in sightseeing tours operating timings, hotel availability etc .
- Standard check in time 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs.
- The above rates are subject to change due to any changes in airlines, taxes etc.
- The above is calculated as per 1USD – INR 67 as of date.
- Please note for guests in age group of 61-70 years, the medical reports are mandatory for travel insurance and premium charges will be higher
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.