Pattaya Getaway -2 Night / 3 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches, resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
- Welcome at the Bangkok airport.
- Sight seeing through SIC basis
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Pattaya City Tour
Anything which is not included in the tour.
- Day 1 Arrive Pattaya
Meet and greet at Bangkok Airport then arrive in Pattaya, and whole day at leisure or have Optional tour to Alcazar show, Moulin Rouge, Grand theatre.
Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 2 Pattaya
After breakfast you will visit Coral Island Tour, Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 3 Pattaya
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Bangkok Airport to board your Return Flight.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- The tour price is based on min 2 adults traveling together and not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed in a single hotel room.
- For booking you have to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person, it will be adjusted later in tour package.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly