- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- For customized holiday packages, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client
- Payment for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of Exchange (ROE) on the day of making full and final payments
- Service tax extra as applicable and is not included in the package price
- ROE subjects to change. The final amount for the tour would be subject to the current exchange rate at the time of the final payment
- Grant-of-visa is solely on the discretion of the country’s Immigration Authority and we are not responsible for non-grant of visa to any traveller
- For customized packages mentioned online, we are will not hold any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel as mentioned on the website. Hotels and prices are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Weekend or other surcharges are not part of the package cost. Same would be advised at the time of confirmation of travel dates
- We does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels or transport. In the event of failure to provide the promised travel arrangements, we will provide compensation up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements
- We shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday
- We reserves the right to change/ modify or terminate the offer/ package any time at its discretion without any prior notice
- We reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without prior notice
Rocky Mountain – 6 Night / 7 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Medium Group
During the tour you will get daily breakfast in the hotel and visit West Edmonton Mall, Discover Jasper Tour, Columbia Icefields Tour with Ice Explorer Ride, Lake Louise, Discover Banff Tour with Sulphur Mountain Gondola, 12 Minutes Summit Helicopter Ride.
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- Inter-city transfers on SIC basis
- Sightseeing tours on SIC basis with local guide (English)
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Departure transfer on SIC basis
- Hotel taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Cost of Airfares (International & Domestic)
- Tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non alcoholic beverages are not included.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- Our coaches are not equipped to handle Disabled passengers. If they would like to join our tour, they need to be mobile enough to get in/get off the coach on own. Passenger traveling with them will be responsible for assisting Wheelchair passengers.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
- Day 1 Edmonton
Our representative will transfer you from Edmonton Airport to hotel. After check in explore West Edmonton Mall.
Overnight at Hotel
- Day 2 Edmonton/Jasper
After breakfast, you will visit Jasper, Rocky Mountains. On arrival, check in at hotel.
- Day 3 Jasper
- After breakfast, discover Jasper Tour.
- Explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Day 4 Jasper/Lake Louise
After breakfast, visit to Lake Louise, Athabasca Falls, Columbia Icefield, Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake.
Check-in at the Lake Louise hotel, overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 Lake Louise/Banff
- After breakfast explore the breathtaking sight of famous Lake Louise and Victoria Glacier.
- Afternoon checkout and transfer to Banff.
- Day 6 Banff/Calgary
After breakfast proceed on Discover Banff Tour, this includes towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley.
- Afternoon checkout and transfer to Calgary.
- On arrival, check-in at an airport hotel.
- Day 7 Calgary
- After breakfast, checkout of hotel and transfer to Calgary Airport to connect flight.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- Rates mentioned are valid only for Indian nationals