Romancing Bali With Singapore – 5 Night / 6 Days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
From nightclubs and discotheques that cater to party hedonists, bars and lounges that serve choicest of drinks, to live entertainment venues, Singapore has endless options to make for a happening nightlife. Dining is another aspect that attracts tourists, who can either whet their appetite with sumptuous street food or spend quality time with loved ones at any of the fine dining restaurants. Irrespective of which part of the country tourists are exploring, there are endless things to keep them entertained. Endowed with the best of natural and manmade attractions, no wonder, Singapore is among the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asian region.
- 03 nights accommodation at Singapore
- 02 nights accommodation at Bali
- Daily breakfast
- 02 Dinners at Bali
- 01 Lunch at Bali
- Half day panoramic tour of Singapore
- Night Safari
- Sentosa extreme
- Fullday Glass Bottom Boat Tj. Benoa + Tanah Lot Sunset tour
- Return airport transfers at Singapore
- Return airport transfers at Bali
- All transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis.
- Cost of Airfare, Visas and Mediclaim
- GST not included in the price
- All items of Personal use, Tips, Porterage, laundry, Wines & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Inclusion Column.
- Day 1 Arrive Singapore
Welcome to Singapore!!! The Lion City! Clear Immigration and custom and transfer to your hotel in Singapore. In the evening enjoy NIGHT SAFARI- Hop on board the tram and psyche yourself for a 40 min journey of wild animals encounters. Journey from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equitorial Africa, this ride offers live commentary. Get a chance to come up- close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more. Set in a forest clearing, the creatures of the night show a 20 min animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets. Overnight at your hotel, Singapore.
- Day 2 Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today morning proceed for half day Singapore city tour. Includes Merlion photostop, Suntec city, fountain of wealth, Orchard road, Little india and Chinatown. Afternoon pick up for Sentosa Island which is located just 15 minutes from the city, Enjoy your day at Sentosa island. Visit Underwater world an incredible one stop destination for the family – providing hours of fun, leisure and learning for all. Visit Dolphin Lagoon – the adorable fur seals as they perform alongside pink dolphins. Butterfly park and insect kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of mother nature. The luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience and suitable for all ages. Board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. Come discover an awe inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas – Wings of time. Overnight at your hotel, Singapore.
- Day 3 Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today morning is at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at your hotel, Singapore.
- Day 4 Singapore – Bali
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and transfer to Singapore airport to board your flight to Bali. Arrive at Bali, greet and transfer to hotel. Evening you will be picked up from Hotel Lobby for dinner. Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich. Overnight at your hotel, Bali.
- Day 5 Bali
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today proceed to Tanjung Benoa to take glass bottom boat Turtle island. You can enjoy water sport activities like Banana Boat, Parasailing, Seawalker Etc (water sport on personal expenses). Lunch Will be provided at Indian Restaurant. Then Continue to Tanah Lot Sunset tour. Tanah Lot Temple
one of the most popular places of interest in Bali. It is also called Tanah Let which means ancient land and also Tanah Lod, which means the land to the south. The temple Pura Tanah Lot, simple in its construction, is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main temples in the worship of Balinese Gods. Dinner will provide at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel, Bali.
- Day 6 Bali
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out before 10.00 am and transfer to Ngurah Rai International airport to board your flight back home.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
- ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX IS APPLICABLE on total amount payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.saritaholidays.in or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- The above is calculated as per 1SGD – INR 50 as of date.