Singapore -3 Night / 4 days (Mice)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Small Group
From nightclubs and discotheques that cater to party hedonists, bars and lounges that serve choicest of drinks, to live entertainment venues, Singapore has endless options to make for a happening nightlife. Dining is another aspect that attracts tourists, who can either whet their appetite with sumptuous street food or spend quality time with loved ones at any of the fine dining restaurants. Irrespective of which part of the country tourists are exploring, there are endless things to keep them entertained. Endowed with the best of natural and manmade attractions, no wonder, Singapore is among the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asian region.
- Return economy class airfare
- Airport taxes as on date
- Singapore Visa Fees
- Overseas Mediclaim
- 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast & Indian Dinners
- Night Safari Tour including tram ride
- Half day City tour of Singapore including Merlion Park & China Town
- SEA Aquarium
- Afternoon till Sunset Sentosa Island including 1 way cable car ride,Images of Singapore, Dolphin Lagoon ,
- Underwater World, Wings of time
- Return Airport – Hotel Transfers
- Service of English Speaking Guide during Sightseeing Tours
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Cost of the Optional Tours
- Any increase in airport taxes levied by airlines can affect the price
- Any increase in the cost owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral
- water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- Day 1 Arrive Singapore - Night Safari Tour
On Arrival to the head to the worlds greatest city, Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel , check in (1400hrs) rest of the day at leisure. In the evening get picked up from your hotel lobby for Night Safari tour , the ultimate experience. It’s an after-dark wildlife adventure that is truly one-of-a-kind – enjoy the unique experience of seeing over 2,500 animals in their naturalistic nighttime habitats. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel in Singapore .
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 2 City tour of Singapore & Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast sit at the comfort of your coach and proceed for the exciting half day city tour of Singapore drive pass the City Hall, Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber. Take a photo stop at Singapore’s famous symbol – the Merlion and the Esplanade. Later proceed to Sentosa Island – where ”Fun happens all the time.” Visit the Underwater World, Asia’s most popular oceanarium and home to more than 2,500 marine animals. Delight yourself at the Dolphin Lagoon and get a rare opportunity to interact with the charming pink dolphins. Stroll down the 120-metre long mosaic walkway, the Merlion Walk. We Wrap up the evening with the mesmerizing night show by the sea – ’Wings of Time.”. Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will leave you spell bound. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Singapore Hotel.
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 3 Singapore – SEA aquarium / Optional Universal Studio.
After breakfast day, free to explore the city of Singapore , do shopping. Later take the tour of SEA aquarium. At SEA Aquarium begin the journey by travelling back in time by experiencing more than 100000 marine animals of over 800 species , across 49 different habitat. Indian Dinner at local Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Singapore Hotel.
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 4 Departure
Today say good bye to all your friends and take a pledge to come back again soon. Get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
Meal : Breakfast
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
|Singapore||Grand Imperial or Similar 3 Star||Standard||3 Nights|
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- Visa is GRATIS and will be granted free on arrival.
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return to India for visa purpose.
- We reserve the right to reroute /amend the day wise program due to unforeseen circumstances such as change in flight schedule , change in sightseeing tours operating timings, hotel availability etc .
- Standard check in time 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs.
- The above rates are subject to change due to any changes in airlines, taxes etc.
- The above is calculated as per 1USD – INR 67 as of date.
- Please note for guests in age group of 61-70 years, the medical reports are mandatory for travel insurance and premium charges will be higher
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.