Thailand , Singapore & Malaysia – 10 Night / 11 days
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Singapore, one of the most advanced and most visited destinations in the world has everything to please the tourist. Visit to alluring underwater parks, shopping in colorful markets and treating your taste buds with tasty delicacies. When in Malaysia , visit the captivating sights like the Petronas Towers and monumental building make for a delightful trip. Package also provides relaxed evenings with Casinos and Concerts to entertain the tourist.One of the Asia’s most sought after destination, Kuala Lumpur sizzles with ancient heritage buildings and colorful markets making for a delightful trip when in Kuala Lumpur. Endowed with immaculate beaches, fascinating culture and salubrious climate, the Kingdom of Thailand is, undoubtedly, one of the most happening holiday destinations in the world. The country encloses five geographical regions, most of which are speckled with amazing wildlife sanctuaries, historical monuments, ancient temples, as well as sky-scrappers, bustling shopping malls, vibrant pubs, bars and more.
- Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative .
- Accommodation on 3 star hotels (as mentioned above) on TWIN / DBL sharing.
- Meals as per the itinerray
- Bangkok city tour
- Safari world and Marine Park
- Alcazar Show
- Coral Island tour with lunch
- Universal studio
- Singapore city tour
- Night Safari
- Sentosa Island tour
- Half Day Kualalumpur city Tour .
- Enroute batu caves
- Government Service Tax.
- Airfares and airport taxes.
- Visa costs
- Optionals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic
- & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Gratuities to the restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Day 1 Arrival Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok and begin your tour, After clearing customs and immigration, you will be meeting our representative who will assist you to your vehicle for your transfer to PATTAYA. Check in at your hotel (as per standard Check In time). Evening enjoy Alcazar Show and overnight at the hotel. (D)
- Day 2 Pattaya – Half Day Coral Island Tour
After having breakfast at the Hotel, Proceed to explore the beauty of Coral Island (subject to weather conditions). Start with an exciting ride in a speedboat to the Coral Island which is the largest of the islands on the archipelago, Koh Lan. On arrival, you have time to relax on the beach or you have the chance to indulge in some water sport activity. Later, return to the hotel and enjoy an evening of relaxation and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 3 Pattaya – Bangkok Half day city our and Gems gallery
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and transfer to Bangkok. Enroute visit the biggest gems gallery. Reach Bangkok and enjoy the city tour which includes the Golden Buddha followed by Principle Buddha and Reclining Buddha. Spend time shopping at Indra Square. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 4 BANGKOK – Safari and marine park with Lunch
Enjoy your American Buffet Breakfast at the hotel. Thereafter, buckle up for a day of fun and frolic at the Safari World. Visit Marine Park, enjoy Orangutan Boxing Show, Sea Lion Show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show and the Spy War Show. Explore the wildlife including Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at Safari Park. Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 5 Bangkok - Singapore *Night Safari
On arrival at Singapore Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel on seat in coach basis. Check-in (as per standard Check in Time of Hotel) and relax for a bit before you head to take Sigapore’s most famouse Night safari. It is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore.Hop onboard the tram and psyche yourself for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters! Journey from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equitorial Africa,this tram ride offers live commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more! Set in a forest clearing, the Creatures of the Night Show a 20-minute animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals. Return back and have Dinner at Indian restaurant.Overnight stay at the hotel. (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner).
- Day 6 Singapore * City Tour – Afternoon Sentosa island tour
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Proceed for the Half day morning Singapore city tour. he tour will cover all the main highlights of the city like the Civic District, the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. During city tour you will have photostop at Singapore Flyer. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with the Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Our final stop would be at Little India, where you will experience the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Afternoon have lunch and later you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to Sentosa island. This includes visits to Underwater World-a unique and well-known oceanarium showcasing some 2500 marine life, Images of Singapore-an insight on Singapore’s history, Merlion Tower-an enduring icon of Singapore that’s half-lion and half-fish and Songs of the sea featuring dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, burst of fire and foot-tapping music in an underwater setting, transporting you to an enchanted world.Return and have Dinner at indian restaurant near Hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 7 Singapore * Universal studio
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast proceed for Full Day Universal Studio. Live The Movies at the many exclusive attractions found only at the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore. Featuring movie-themed rides and attractions, which are unique to Singapore, thrill seekers and families will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The young and young at heart will be entertained by Shrek and gang on an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. Thrill seekers can face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy a psychological thrill ride in total darkness. Other highlights include Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City and The Lost World. Relax at your hotel until Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel. (Breakfast,Dinner).
- Day 8 Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
After Breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Singapore Coach terminal to board afternoon bus to Kuala Lumpur, which will depart from Singapore, after which you will be Picked-up and transferred to Genting Highlands, which is 30kms away from Kuala Lumpur. Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Batu Caves-a Hindu shrine and a tourist attraction near Kuala Lumpur with the Murugan statue. Arrive in Genting, check-in to the hotel (standard check-in time is 1500 hours) and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Breakfast,Lunch ,Dinner).
- Day 9 Genting Highlands Indoor Theme park – Kualalumpur
After having breakfast at the hotel feel the vibrant atmosphere of Genting. Visit the Snow World at the Indoor Theme Park (Subject to Operation). In the evening proceed to Kuala Lumpur . Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Day 10 Kualalumpur – City tour
After Breakfast Pick up for Half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur, See and marvel at the old Moorish architecture while you are taken across the city. See the famous sights and landmarks of this vibrant modern capital of Malaysia like Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Independence Square, Jamek Mosque, Lake Gardens, Parliament House, National Monument, Kings Palace, China Town and the handicraft centre. During city tour there will be photostop of Petronas twin towers and KL towers. Check inn at the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel (Breakfast,Lunch ,Dinner)
- Day 11 Depart Kuala Lumpur
After your breakfast in Kualalupmur, check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderfull memories of Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia. (B)
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX IS APPLICABLE on total amount payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.