Thailand -5 Night / 6 days (Mice)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Small Group
Endowed with immaculate beaches, fascinating culture and salubrious climate, the Kingdom of Thailand is, undoubtedly, one of the most happening holiday destinations in the world. The country encloses five geographical regions, most of which are speckled with amazing wildlife sanctuaries, historical monuments, ancient temples, as well as sky-scrappers, bustling shopping malls, vibrant pubs, bars and more.
- Return economy class airfare including taxes as on date
- Thailand Visa Fees
- Service of English Speaking Guide
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Service of English Speaking Guide
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with Breakfast
- Nong Nooch Village
- Alcazar Show
- Coral Island tour including lunch
- Bangkok City tour including Golden Buddha & Gem Factory
- Madame Tussauds
- Safari World with Marine Park
- Return Airport Hotel Transfers
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Cost of the Optional Tours
- Any increase in airport taxes levied by airlines can affect the price
- Any increase in the cost owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- Day 1 Arrive Bangkok –transfer to Pattaya - Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with Breakfast, Nong Noong Village.
Welcome to Thailand – The Land of Smiles ,Meet & Greet by local representative. On arrival at Bangkok Airport get transferred to Pattaya the island of dreams and unlimited fun. Enroute Pattaya, you shall visit Sriracha tiger zoo and enjoy breakfast there followed by mesmerizing animal shows . Afterwards, you will be transferred to Pattaya hotel to check in. Late Afternoon we take to Nong nooch Village. Nong Nooch is renowned for it’s beautiful tropical gardens and cultural shows including the popular elephant show. You’ll be picked up from your Pattaya hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and visit the beautiful village of Nong Nooch. The 4-hour tour highlight includes a visit to the stunning Nong Nooch gardens and a range of cultural show performances including an elephant and monkey show plus a display of classic Thai dance and Thai boxing. After this sightseeing return back to the hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Pattaya.Meals.Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 2 Pattaya – Coral Island tour with Indian Lunch - Alcazar Show
After breakfast at the hotel, today proceed for the coral island tour in Pattaya, See an amazing display of sea treasures and coral formations through a traditional glass bottomed boat. You can enjoy Para Sailing, water skiing and other water sports on your own. Then enjoy sumptuous Indian lunch before returning to your hotel to relax. Evening we take you to Alcazar show . This is popular cabaret performance by transvestites. Get ready to be entertained in grand style by professional artists presenting creative impersonations through songs and tales accompanies by a fantastic modern sound and light system. Suitable for all age groups, the Alcazar Show is a marvelous extravaganza of music, dance and glitzy costumes. Afterwards get transferred to Hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Pattaya.Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 3 Pattaya – Bangkok – Morning City Tour, Madame Tussauds.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On arrival we proceed for a guided city tour of Bangkok. Visit the temple of Golden Buddha and Reclining Buddha. Drive through China Town and also pass by the Victory Monument. Later we check into the hotel. Afternoon we will take to Madame Tussauds wax museum, the world’s second largest attraction. Over a period of Some 250 years, the world has turned to Madame Tussauds as a barometer of fame because only the most celebrated personalities of the world are chosen to have their wax figure likeness crafted. Michael Jackson, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Steven Gerards, Jim Carrie, Jackie Chan, Madonna, Nicole Kidman, and many more. Here, at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, you can also get to know more about Thailand’s celebrities as well as the Royal Family. Return to Hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Bangkok.Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 4 Bangkok – Safari World with Marine Park
Today after breakfast, we leave for a tour of Safari world and Marine Park inclusive of Indian lunch which is a must family attraction in Bangkok .You will be picked up from hotel and transferred to safari world park to witness the exciting adventures that Safari Park has to offer. The Marine Park will amaze you with its vast spectrum of animals performing some dazzling world class shows. Watch the fabulous Orangutan show, the Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show, the Dolphin Show and the Spy War Show. Also see the bird show where you can see the various birds performing various acts. You can enjoy sumptuous Indian lunch on this tour. Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 5 Bangkok – Day Free
Today after breakfast, day free for leisure /shopping. Explore the happening city on your own or go for some good high street shopping, visit the Mall with best of the brands in the world. Evening we take you to enjoy the Chaophraya Cruise which offers the most memorable dinner cruise experience down the spectacular Chaophraya River.You can enjoy a spectacular view of the historic places along the river. Later return back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.Meals : Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 6 Bangkok – Back home
Today after breakfast, check out of the Hotel by 1200 hrs.
We proceed to the Bangkok airport to take your flight back home with good memories.Meals : Breakfast.
Sarita Holidays offers you well-appointed air-conditioned rooms with authentic art deco furniture, including standard and royal rooms. All rooms have distinct decoration of past era amalgamated with modern amenities where you will feel a royal richness. Every room is equipped with facilities such as attached wash rooms, telephones, television, study desks and more.
|Pattaya||Marble Garden View|
or Similar 3*
|Bangkok||Howard Square or|
Sarita Holidays car rentals, cab bookings, rent a car or hire a car/cab provides best deals in every tour package. We focus on customer satisfaction by offering quality fleet of cars, affordable prices, and experienced chauffeurs. Above all we emphasize on safety and comfortable journey to your point of destination, we make your travel plan a pleasant affair. We take complete care of all your travel requirements, for our customers to enjoy hassle free journey we go that extra mile to bring a smile on our customers.
- GST is not included in the price. The same will be charged on the total package cost payable.
- Child Policy: 3 years old to 12 years old.
- Actual rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment and as decided by the Company.
- No refund for un-utilized tour or cancellations which may occur due to weather conditions.
- All SIC rates are based on minimum guests traveling. Change in the number of guests could lead to a change in the cost of the package.
- Above rates are not applicable during event/peak season surcharge periods. The rates for these periods would be advised at the time of booking.
- All packages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- These are available on www.saritaholidays.in or in the Company brochure.
- Please read and understand all the terms and conditions before confirming.
- In the event of non-availability of the quoted package, an alternate similar category hotel would be offered.
- All above rates are based on special land combinational prices. No reduction or refund is applicable if one or all of the services are withdrawn.
- Company reserves the right to furnish fresh quote for the package with additional or different inclusions from those offered in the above quote.
- Visa is GRATIS and will be granted free on arrival.
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return to India for visa purpose.
- We reserve the right to reroute /amend the day wise program due to unforeseen circumstances such as change in flight schedule , change in sightseeing tours operating timings, hotel availability etc .
- Standard check in time 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs.
- The above rates are subject to change due to any changes in airlines, taxes etc.
- The above is calculated as per 1USD – INR 67 as of date.
- Please note for guests in age group of 61-70 years, the medical reports are mandatory for travel insurance and premium charges will be higher
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.